Condition : Refurbished by certified technicians.
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 36" large format printer produces vibrant full-bleed posters, clear text documents and crisp line drawings easily and quickly. It is a powerful print solution designed to meet the speed and precision requirements for CAD, MCAD, ECAD and GIS applications, with versatility to handle all-purpose, office applications. The imagePROGRAF iPF710 features a Reactive Ink system consisting of four highly colorfast dye inks—Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black—plus two channels of pigment-based Matte Black.
The iPF710 has on-board support for HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL files. It prints on a variety of media plus the inclusion of printing/application software programs provides the versatility and flexibility needed to be used in a wide variety of industries and applications, all in one captivating package. The new imagePROGRAF iPF710 has a large LCD panel and operates with a reduced amount of noise, which means greater ease of operation and more flexibility in various environments. The iPF710 provides both quality and performance, demanded by today's market with the L-COA controller - the brain of the imagePROGRAF iPF series. The L-COA controller, alongside the 5-color Reactive Ink system, is designed to drive the best quality output at the highest possible speeds. Ideal for architects and engineers, businesses and schools, the iPF710 is the premier printing solution for any professional with a need for creating, processing and printing complex full-color presentations, signs, posters, renderings, CAD drawings, GIS maps and other large-format graphics quickly, effortlessly, and with remarkable detail.
- 5-Color 36-inch Printer
- Number of Nozzles Total: 30,720
- MBK: 5,120 nozzles
- C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
- Nozzle Pitch 1,200 dpi
- Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
- Print Resolution (Up to) 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max)
- OS Compatibility Windows®(2000/XP/Vista 32/64bit) MAC(OS9,OS10)
- Standard Interface USB 2.0 High-Speed 10/100 Base-T/TX
- Optional: IEEE 1394 (Firewire®)
- Ink Droplet Size 4 picoliter
- Ink Capacity 130ml per color2
- Ink Types Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink
- Color Set Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black
- Pigment: Matte Black (two channels)
- Buffer/Ram 256 MB
- Hard Drive N/A
- Paper-Feed Method
- Roll Feed: One Roll, front output
- Top Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output
- Front Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output
- Cassette: Up to 250 Sheets (Letter, Plain Paper), front output
All our used and refurbished copiers and printers are clean, tested and working.
For more information, please email or contact us at (612) 501-5624.
Shipment of your copier (actual ship date) will occur within 1-3 business days of receipt of your payment. Arrival at your delivery location will occur 1-10 business days from actual ship date. The cost listed in the sale is for commercial/industrial buildings that have delivery accessibility. Residential locations & locations with stairs will incur extra charges which may be $160.00 or vary in cost based on the shipping company.