The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9000 takes large format color production to the next level. With the iPF9000, Canon delivers impressive 60" color output, strength in paper handling and speed in output-everything a professional needs to productively and efficiently create enhanced color materials. The iPF9000 printer is designed to fulfill the needs of any digital artist looking to create captivating images from capture to output. The iPF9000 has the tools that address the needs of the Graphic Arts market, focusing on the photographic, fine art, proofing and poster sign markets. Its built-in features put the power to produce at your fingertips. Designed for reliability, simplicity, and above all quality, the iPF9000 is the professional's answer for superior quality prints.
- 12-Color Pigment Ink System - New LUCIA inks expand the range of color reproduction by providing a wide color gamut.
- Automatic Switching Between Black Inks- utilizes automatic switching between Regular Black and Matte Black Ink, helping to eliminate wasted ink and time of swapping out ink tanks.
- New Print Head System - dual print head system with a total of 30,720 nozzles.
- Efficiency & Speed - The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9000 built-in 40 GB HDD processes jobs fast, and maintains productivity and enables easy unmanned printing.
- Borderless Printing - 4-sided edge to edge printing, only with roll media.
- Non-firing Detection and Compensation Function- when clogged or non-firing nozzles are detected; print head cleaning cycle is automatically executed. If the nozzle remains obstructed, the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9000 will automatically compensate by rerouting the ink to functioning nozzles.
All our used and refurbished copiers and printers are clean, tested and working.
For more information, please email or contact us at email@example.com | (612) 501-5624.
Shipment of your copier (actual ship date) will occur within 1-5 business days of receipt of your payment. Arrival at your delivery location will occur 1-10 business days from actual ship date. The cost listed in the sale is for commercial/industrial buildings that have delivery accessibility. Residential locations & locations with stairs will incur extra charges which may be $150.00 or vary in cost based on the shipping company. If the shipment is to these three states Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico then you will have to pay an additional shipping fee.
You will not be fully refunded after returning the product. You will have to pay a 25% stocking fee for the cancellation of an order after the item is received. You can return a product for up to 14 days from the date you purchased it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.