Designed to meet the needs of small to mid-size workgroups and Managed Document Services needs, the Canon imageRUNNER 1730 delivers high-quality print and copy output and color scanning and sending with available finishing capabilities that are easy for everyone in the office to use. Rather than having to choose between a single function printer and an MFP with features you don't need, the Canon imageRUNNER 1730 includes just the right mix of performance and productivity in a configuration that fits your needs. With excellent manageabilty, and high levels of consistency with other imageRUNNER models, the imageRUNNER 1730 is ideal for both single unit and fleet placements. The imageRUNNER 1730 delivers black and while print speeds of up to 32 ppm and scanning speeds of 32/32 ipm (BW/color, 300 dpi) for letter-sized documents. Offering standard UFR II LT printing, Color Send with PDF High Compression, a 550-sheet cassette, a large intuitive tilting LCD interface, and compact finishing options, the imageRUNNER 1730 system packs easy-to-use productivity into a new compact form that's increadibly easy to manage.
- The imageRUNNER 1730 employs the powerful imageCHIP LITE system architecture, consisting of a new CPU to speed up copy, print, fax, scan, and send functions. This architecture integrates the CPU and the image processing technologies onto a single chip, allowing for highly efficient processing of multiple functions simultaneously.
- Using an advanced Contact Image Sensor with an energy-efficient white LED array, the imageRUNNER 1730 delivers superior quality for copies and color scans. With a copy scanning resolution of up to 600x600 dpi and a native print resolution of 1200x1200 dpi, you benefit from the most faithful reproduction of text and images.
- The imageRUNNER 1730 gives IT managers control and helps drive cost out of operations with a variety of tools including the standard Remote User Interface, support for Canon's imageWARE Enterprise Management Console application, and Canon's Generic PCL6 driver to simplify driver deployment. The system also supports imageWARE Remote, Canon's eMaintenance solution.
- When enabled, the standard User Authentication for Send Operations (AuSend) function helps to secure your environment by prompting users for their credentials before accessing the Send screen. AuSend also allows for send restrictions, such as Email to Self only.
- An optional Super G3 fax board delivers the ability to transmit faxes at impressive speeds, without the need for a separate fax machine.
- Designed with Canon's RAPID Fusing System to deliver exceptional image quality with less heat and energy to operate, while also allowing fast warm-up times.
All our used and refurbished copiers and printers are clean, tested and working.
For more information, please email or contact us at (612) 501-5624.
Shipment of your copier (actual ship date) will occur within 1-5 business days of receipt of your payment. Arrival at your delivery location will occur 1-10 business days from actual ship date. The cost listed in the sale is for commercial/industrial buildings that have delivery accessibility. Residential locations & locations with stairs will incur extra charges which may be $160.00 or vary in cost based on the shipping company.