The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100 44" printer takes the next step in redefining large format printing. The new iPF8100 is the ideal solution for any color professional looking for impressive, full-bleed color output, strength in paper handling and exceptional speed in output. Advanced professional features such as automatic clogged nozzle detection and compensation for reliability, an 80GB hard drive, 330ml or 700ml ink tank for versatility, a large backlit LCD panel for ease of use, and ink usage tracking for accountability are all part of the new iPF8100 to satisfy every color professional's large format printing needs. The 12-color pigment ink system with LUCIA inks offers excellent color fastness and stability with a remarkably wide color gamut. The new ink formulation for Black, Matte Black, Gray and Photo Gray reduces bronzing while providing stronger ink adhesion to the print media, resulting in better scratch resistance without any additional protection. The Canon L-COA processor, which is dedicated to the imagePROGRAF, is designed to optimize the best quality output at the highest possible speeds. Vivid, breathtaking, long-lasting prints are achieved by combining these advanced technological Canon achievements.
The many built-in features that make this printer easy to use and maintain are the driving force behind this powerful printer. With the printer's unique ability to print in unprecedented quality and speed along with the multiple media handling options and software suite, the iPF8100 is the ideal solution for all types of professionals. The iPF8100 is designed for reliability, simplicity, productivity and above all quality.
- 12-Color Pigment Ink System - LUCIA inks
- Built in 80GB Hard Drive
- Built-in Calibration
- Dual Print Head System
- L-COA Controller - Print Controller
- Print Plug-in for Adobe® Photoshop® and Digital Photo Professional - An export print module
- Printer Driver
- Digital Photo Front-Access
- PosterArtist 2007 (Optional Software) - Poster creation software (Not Included)
- Energy Star Qualified
- Printer Type: 12-Color 44-inch Printer
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 30,720
- All Colors: 2,560 nozzles each
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi
- Nozzle Recovery System: Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max)
- OS Compatibility: Windows®(2000/XP/Vista 32/64bit), MAC(OS9,OSX)
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliter
- Ink Capacity: 330ml per color
- Ink Droplet Size: LUCIA ink (Pigment-based)
- Color Set: Cyan, Photo Cyan, Magenta, Photo Magenta, Yellow, Black, Matte Black, Red, Green. Blue, Gray, Photo Gray
- Buffer Ram: 384 MB
- Hard Drive: 80GB
- Media Width: Cut Sheet: 8" - 44" / Roll: 10" - 44"
- Media Thickness: Front Loading Manual Feed: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil) / Roll: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil)
- Maximum Roll Print Length: 59 Feet (18 meters)
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9" (150mm)
- Borderless Printing Width: 515mm (JIS B2), 1, 030mm (JIS B0), 594mm (ISO A1), 841mm (ISO A0), 10", 14", 16", 24", 36", 42"
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: one Roll, front output
- Front Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary)
- Noise Level at Operation: 50 dB (A) or less
- Noise Level at Standby: 35dB (A) or less
- Noise Level at Acoustic Power: 6.6 Bels
- Physical Dimensions: 45" H x 74.5" W x 38.4" D
- Weight: 313 lbs. with stand
- Shipping Weight: 600 lbs.
All our used and refurbished copiers and printers are clean, tested and working.
For more information, please email or contact us at (612) 501-5624.
Shipment of your copier (actual ship date) will occur within 1-3 business days of receipt of your payment. Arrival at your delivery location will occur 1-10 business days from actual ship date. The cost listed in the sale is for commercial/industrial buildings that have delivery accessibility. Residential locations & locations with stairs will incur extra charges which may be $160.00 or vary in cost based on the shipping company.