The EPSON Stylus Pro 9900 comes with a Ink Heater in the front.
The SP-9900 is a 44" (1118mm) Large Format Printer that is designed for photo printing and proofing work. It supports a wide range of roll and sheet media and features an ultra-fine MicroPiezo® Thin Film (TFP) head with Variable Sized Droplet Technology™ for output with superior resolution, gradations and colour density. It uses Epson UltraChrome® HDR all-pigment aqueous ink with an 11 cartridge configuration for premium colour and B&W output that is consistent, predictable and durable. Cartridges come in sizes to suit various levels of use and cost per print requirements. An optional SpectroProofer is available for precision colour management and ISO standard proofing work. An Auto-Take-Up system is also available to enable continuous roll to roll production.
Micro Piezo Print Head Technology
- The Micro Piezo print head enables even greater control of the printing process, producing image quality that has to be seen to be believed
- Epson MicroPiezo TFP Print Head
- High Speed Throughput
- Variable Sized Ink Droplet Technology
- Accurate Ink Droplet Placement
- 2880 x 1440 dpi Resolution
- 1440 x 1440 dpi Mode
- Advanced LUT technology
- Epson Stylus Pro printers come equiped with a variety of innovative features that will help to increase productivity and efficiency
- Advanced SpectroProofer
- Large Capacity Ink Cartridges
- Automatic Ink Droplet Detection System
All our used and refurbished copiers and printers are clean, tested and working.
For more information, please email or contact us at (612) 501-5624.