Introducing the all-new Epson Stylus Pro GS6000
Designed to exceed all print quality expectations, the Epson Stylus Pro GS6000 is also the fastest 64-inch wide, roll-to-roll printer in its class. And, with our profit-focused printer design, everyday use is extremely simple, while setting new standards in overall printer reliability and reducing the total cost of ownership. And for the first time ever, Epson has created an all-new, solvent-based ink technology that has less harmful impact on both the environment and worker health, while also being compatible with virtually any solvent-based media.
Inspired by our passion for extreme color gamut and photographic print quality, Epson UltraChrome® GS Ink technology introduces eight individual colors, including an all-new Orange and Green. Developed exclusively by Epson, UltraChrome GS Ink technology eliminates the need for external dryers and air purification systems. And, not only have we dramatically reduced harmful VOCs, we've completely removed the element Nickel (Ni) from our inks. The result is a high-performance, solvent-based ink technology with stunning color gamut and accuracy, with less impact on the environment.
For unsurpassed print quality up to 91 square-foot-per-hour (SFPH) or everyday production quality printing up to 180 SFPH, we've developed an all-new Dual-Array MicroPiezo® AMC™ print head. Developed specifically for the Epson Stylus Pro GS6000, our latest print head technology has been completely redesigned for the demands of high-production solvent printing. By combining extreme print quality and high-production print speeds, with remarkable print engine durability, Epson is once again redefining solvent-based printing technology.
Imagine producing prints with amazing color fidelity and accuracy for the most demanding vehicle wrap or decorative fine art project. And, with the same printer, you can produce stunning outdoor banners, posters, and various photographic tradeshow graphics faster than you thought possible.
Whether you're trying to supplement your existing production process or require a single printer to produce virtually any print job that might come your way, the Epson Stylus Pro GS6000 is the ultimate investment for any size printing company. Never before have printing professionals had such a powerful tool allowing them to produce their client's vision without compromise. This is the way it should be.
- New Industry-defining 8-color solvent-based ink system
- Professional roll media handling up to 64-inch wide
- Robust media take-up reel for unattended production of large print runs
- Individually controlled pre, platen, and post heaters for optimum media support
- Epson High-performance Dual-array MicroPiezo® AMC™ print Head
- Hot-swappable High-Capacity ink system for increased productivity
- Maximum resolution of 1440 x 1440 dpi and variable-sized droplet technology as small as 3.7
- picoliters, for extreme print image quality
- Virtually odorless printing with no special ventilation or air purification systems required
- Compatible with the myEpsonPrinter.com Service
- Simple user-focused Intelligent Preventative Maintenance System
All our used and refurbished copiers and printers are clean, tested and working.
For more information, please email or contact us at (612) 501-5624.