Ricoh Aficio MP C3003 Color Laser Multifunction Copier
Transform your Ricoh MPC3003 into an information portal by connecting to the cloud from your smartphone, tablet or other mobile device and use these great systems to print, share and discover the value of customized convenience. Packed with advanced versatility and energy-saving features in a space-saving design, the Aficio MP C3003 is perfect for fast-paced offices with heavy workloads. Choose it as the primary system for your workgroup or as an integral part of the Ricoh Managed Document Services (MDS) strategy and boost productivity throughout your organization.
- The MP C3003 includes a host of features for an incredibly low TEC value*. It can be programmed to power on and off with a Weekly Timer to conserve energy when not in use. (*Source: ENERGY STAR Imaging Equipment Product List posted on June, 19, 2013.)
- This powerful and innovative MFP delivers high-quality, monochrome or color output at up to 30 ppm for incredible throughput.
- It recovers from sleep mode with a fast, less than 10-second recovery time to preserve resources and productivity.
- The MP C3003 features a 100-Sheet Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (ARDF).
- Select the Internal Finisher to save floor space or choose from a wide range of external finishers to expedite workflow.
- The innovative PxP® toner melts at lower temperatures, requires less energy and minimizes operating costs. In addition, automatic duplexing minimizes paper consumption and operating costs.
- The MP C3003 comes standard with a large 9", tiltable Color Control Panel with a customizable home screen and the ability to create one-click shortcuts for frequently used applications.
- The Auto Drawer feature completes the paper tray retraction automatically once the user begins to push the drawer closed.
- Paper capacity is an astounding 4,700 sheets with optional sources and the standard paper tray accepts a wide range of paper sizes, including envelopes.
- Users can also work more efficiently by copying the front and back sides of identification cards and other documents onto one side to save paper and time.