The RICOH® Aficio SP 6330N delivers the speed, versatile paper supply and convenience to handle any job from envelopes to spreadsheets. Simple, yet sophisticated, the Ricoh Aficio SP 6330N combines long-lasting All-In-One print cartridge technology with professional solution support including remote device monitoring utilities, plus an array of advanced data security features like network authentication and user access codes.
- Add one or two optional 500-Sheet Paper Feed Units to the standard 500-Sheet Paper Tray and 100-Sheet Bypass Tray to support any combination of media types and sizes to meet every printing need
- Eliminate outsourcing and speed job turnaround. Reliably print onto thick mediaup to 57 lb. Bond/120 lb. Index as well as transparencies, labels, card stocks and recycled papers to keep every job in-house
- Print professional looking envelopes effortlessly. Load up to 10 envelopes via the Bypass Tray, or print quantities up to 50 at a time using the optional Envelope Feeder that installs inside the optional Paper Feed Unit
- Keep the print queue moving with a powerful 466MHz processor and 256 MB RAM. Standard Ethernet connectivity allows every connected user to easily program print jobs with PCL or PostScript emulation using intuitive drivers
- Tackle the toughest workloads with a high duty cycle and minimal maintenance requirements. The 500-Sheet Output Tray collects a full ream of paper to keep the page pipeline flowing
- Enjoy both affordable hardware pricing and a competitive cost per page. This solution is the best value in its class of 11″ x 17″ black & white laser printers
- Maximize uptime and streamline supply and support issues with high yield, 20,000-page All-In-One (AIO) print cartridge technology. Replace the front-loading AIO cartridge in seconds and eliminate the need for service calls.
- Increase paper capacity without increasing footprint. The total front access design conserves valuable desk space for placement wherever you need efficient monochrome laser printing up to 11″ x 17″
- Activate the User Code feature to restrict device access, set volume limits and track printer usage for up to 200 employees
- Leverage the power of your corporate data network to authenticate users against passwords stored in other enterprise directories for maximum security needs
- Enable the Locked Print function to ensure files can only be output after the user inputs a 4 - 8 digit release code at the control panel for guaranteed confidentiality
- Automate meter reading and fleet reporting tasks for multiple units installed across the building or across the country using the @Remote Intelligent Management System