Priport JP1235 Duplicator features include:
- An Improved Paper Feeding System - with three pressure levels to ensure smooth feeds of virtually any type stock, including envelopes, NCR, construction paper and cards.
- Open-book Scan and Print Technology - Ricoh, the first manufacturer to offer the convenience of open-book copying on a low-cost duplicator, continues this feature with the JP1235.
- Shadow Erase Function - eliminates the annoying edge and center shadows typically produced when copying from textbooks.
- Clear Photo Reproduction - Sophisticated image-reading software automatically recognizes and separates line, text and photographic areas. Additionally, the Priport JP1235 has a Fine Mode that prints lines at a resolution of 300 x 400 dpi for extra-sharp clarity.
- Image Rotation - a capability that rotates the image 90 degrees and enables two originals to be placed side-by-side on sheets up to 8.5" x 14."
All our used and refurbished copiers and printers are clean, tested and working.
For more information, please email or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org | (715) 497-0087.
WE WILL HELP YOU SAVE MONEY ON YOUR SUPPLY AND USED TESTED PARTS.
Shipment of your copier (actual ship date) will occur within 1-5 business days of receipt of your payment. Arrival at your delivery location will occur 1-10 business days from actual ship date. The cost listed in the sale is for commercial/industrial buildings that have delivery accessibility. Residential locations & locations with stairs will incur extra charges which may be $150.00 or vary in cost based on the shipping company. If the shipment is to these three states Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico then you will have to pay an additional shipping fee.
You will not be fully refunded after returning the product. You will have to pay a 25% stocking fee for the cancellation of an order after the item is received. You can return a product for up to 14 days from the date you purchased it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.